We love these turkey meatballs! We use them in these subs, in spaghetti, on pizza, in baked pasta…the options are endless. Double the recipe, freeze half, and thank your future self. 😉
Turkey Meatball Subs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Handful of chopped parsley leaves or dried parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Place turkey in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl.
- Mix the meat and form several small meatballs. Drop them into a pre-heated cast iron pan and brown.
- Coat in pasta sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with fresh mozzarella cheese.