Having an Air Fryer is life changing in the kitchen. These babies cook up in just 8 minutes and deliver quite the crunchy punch without all the fat of deep frying!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails on
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- oil for spritzing
- Pat the shrimp dry using paper towels. Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the flour to a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a second shallow bowl. Add the panko to a third shallow bowl.
- Dip the shrimp into the flour, then the egg mixture, then coat with the panko, pressing gently to adhere.
- Spray the cooking trays with oil and divide the shrimp evenly. Place the shrimp on the outer edges of the trays, leaving the center of each tray empty. Place the cooking trays on the bottom and middle racks.
- Set air fryer to BAKE setting (or 350 degrees) and adjust the time to 8 minutes. Switch the trays halfway through cooking.