Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated! Take the shortcuts and move on with your evening.
Baja Fish Tacos (Shortcut Version)
- Frozen Beer Battered Fish Fillets 2-3/person
- Corn Tortillas
- Kraft or Sir Kensington's Chipotle Aioli/Mayo
- Coleslaw Mix
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Bake or Air Fry your fish fillets according to package directions.
- To make the coleslaw: Mix bag of preshredded mix, salt and pepper, sugar, and vinegar. Toss to coat and let sit to marinate while the fish is baking.
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave or on stove top.
- Add a piece of fish, coleslaw, and drizzle of chipotle mayo. That's it!