The hardest part of this recipe is deciding whether you will pressure cook, grill, or bake your chicken!
Mediterranean Chicken Bowl
- 1 lb chicken breast, marinated in 1 cup Greek dressing
- 2 cups cooked basmati, long grain, or wild rice
- Optional toppings: cherry tomatoes, seedless cucumber, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, feta, hummus, plain Greek yogurt, spinach, mixed greens
- Pressure cook, grill, or bake chicken until internal temp reached 165 degrees. Discard remaining dressing marinade.
- Cook choice of rice according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Build your bowl starting with rice, spinach, and/or mixed greens. Enjoy!