Enchilada or burrito? How about an enchurrito?!
- 1 can refined beans
- 12 flour tortillas
- 14 oz enchilada sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese block
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef and onion powder until the beef is cooked through. Crumble finely as it cooks. Add Taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add one can enchilada sauce into the meat and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add a little water if the mixture gets too dry.3. Meanwhile, grate cheddar cheese and heat the refried beans in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the ¾ cup of the cheese and stir in until it’s melted. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, grate cheddar cheese and heat the refried beans in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the ¾ cup of the cheese and stir in until it’s melted. Remove from heat.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave, then spread a small amount of beans on each tortilla. Top with a portion of meat, and any other optional ingredients you may be using.
- Fold over the ends of the tortilla, then roll. Place 2 burritos on a microwave safe plate. Drizzle some of the second can of red sauce over the top and sprinkle with more grated cheese.
- Microwave the burritos for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.