This is a perfect family recipe. With a quick dry rub and an easy 30-minute roast, you’ll have dinner in no time!
Brown Sugar Paprika Pork Loin
- 2-2.5 lb pork loin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Trim pork of any excess fat or silverskin. Pat pork dry and coat with olive oil.
- Rub seasoning mix all over pork loin.
- Place seasoned pork into a shallow baking dish and bake in oven 25-30 minutes (internal temp should be at least 145°)
- Remove from oven and place pork on a grooved cutting board. Let rest before slicing.