These are Brian’s specialty. His attention to super fine onions and hand-formed patties makes these so yummy! How do you like to build your burger?
- 2 lbs ground beef (80/20)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix ingredients together well and form 1/3 pound patties (6 patties).
- When handforming make sure to add a dimple with your thumb in the middle of each patty to prevent them from turning into meatballs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct medium heat until desired doneness. We like ours medium or about 155 degrees.