I grew up with my mom making lots of soups and stews. That translated into me trying a lot of the same types of recipes over the years. So when the hubby says that this is the best beef stew recipe I’ve ever made then you know he has some experience to back it up. LOL
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup baby carrots (cut in half or left to size)
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups beef broth
- 12 oz V8
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients in slow cooker, starting with stew meat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve with fresh bread.