Who needs an Italian restaurant when you have this recipe? Add some fresh tomatoes and burrata cheese as a side salad for a super satisfying complete meal!
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Italian Style bread crumbs
- Handful of chopped parsley leaves or dried parsley
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place turkey in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a serious drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl.
- Mix the meat and form 12 large meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs on a sheet pan 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- Top with your favorite sauce over your favorite pasta.