This meal is so satisfying! The crunch of the chips, the tanginess of the pork, the bite of the salsa. Yummmm. We enjoy using pork tenderloin for leaner bites but you can definitely use pork shoulder if you’d like, too.
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 2-2.5 lb pork tenderloin (or shoulder)
- salt and pepper
- Chipotle or BBQ seasoning
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- Tortilla chips, Shredded Mexican cheese, black beans, salsa
- Season pork tenderloin liberally with salt and pepper. Also add a BBQ seasoning or Chipotle seasoning. Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, shred with two forks. Mix in your favorite BBQ sauce to desired consistency.
- Layer chips on a plate, then cheese, pulled pork, and black beans. Microwave for 30-60 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with your favorite salsa.