Spaghetti and Meatballs
Made with leaner turkey meat but a bite of steak seasoning, you'll never have to look for another meatball recipe!
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Italian Style bread crumbs
- Handful of chopped parsley leaves or dried parsley
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place turkey in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a serious drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl.
Mix the meat and form 12 large meatballs.
Bake the meatballs on a sheet pan 15 minutes until golden and firm.
Top with your favorite sauce over your favorite pasta.