We aren’t normally a fan of chain dinner restaurants or steak houses in general, unless we eat something good enough that I can try and copycat it at home. The Horseradish Crust from Wildfire is one of those finds! You can put it over any cut of steak or pork for that extra big flavor.
Horseradish Crusted Beef Tenderloin
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1.5 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup panko Japanese breadcrumbs
- In a medium-sized bowl with a wooden spoon cream the butter. Once the butter is light and fluffy, add the horseradish and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix until they have been incorporated. Refrigerate for 5 minutes to stiffen up so its easier to crumble.
- Once your protein is seared on one side, flip and sear/grill for additional time until medium rare.
- Crumble the horseradish breadcrumb topping over each piece of meat and place in the broiler or leave on closed grill until the crust becomes golden.