Guys, this marinade. So, so good and interchangeable with any protein. Save yourself a step with the veggies and buy a frozen stir fry mix but discard that processed stir fry sauce.
Ginger Garlic Chicken Ramen
- 4-5 packages Ramen Noodles, no Seasoning Packet
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- Favorite Stir Fry Veggies
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1.5 lbs sliced or cubed chicken
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning packet as directed. Drain and set aside.
- Mix marinade ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss raw chicken with corn starch. Add to 2 tbsp oil in skillet. Add cornstarch coated chicken. Let sit untouched for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Warm another 2 tbsp oil in wok. Add veggies and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back in with marinade. Toss to coat everything and continue cooking until chicken and veggies are cooked through.
- Serve over ramen. Add sriracha if desired.