Deconstructed kebabs is where it’s at!! No fuss of skewers or parts getting overdone and retain all those juices from cooking in one spot. We use the Pampered Chef Rockcrok Grill Stone, but any grill-safe cooking surface will work.
Deconstructed Pork Kebabs and All Things Green Salad
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 large, ripe mangos
- 2 large red bell pepper
Marinade and Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Rotisserie Seasoning
- Mixed Greens
- English Cucumber, sliced into half moons
- Granny Smith apple, diced
- Avocado, large
- Fresh dill, optional
- Cut the tenderloin into 1.5" thick cubes. Cut the mango and bell pepper into 1" thick pieces.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, add the pork, mango, bell pepper, and 1/2 cup of the marinade; stir to coat. Let flavors marry for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer pork, peppers, and mango to grill stone. Grill over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes or until pork is 145 degrees.
- While "kebabs" are grilling, make your salad by adding mixed salad greens, cucumber, green apple, and avocado to a large bowl. Toss with a light drizzle of dressing. Add pistachios and dill on top. Serve immediately.